Save on attic insulation with the Mass Save® program
Mass Save® is a program sponsored by Massachusetts’s electric and natural gas utility companies. The purpose is to help home and business owners make energy-efficient changes.
Through the Mass Save® Program, you may qualify for rebates and/or incentives for attic insulation to make your home more energy efficient.
Are you a National Grid or Eversource Customer?
Northeast Home & Energy is a Mass Save® partner. If you are a customer of Eversource or National Grid, you may qualify for up to 75% in savings on the cost of attic insulation.
- Live in a 1-4 unit home.
- Eligibility is contingent upon the findings of a Home Energy Assessment.
- Some restrictions apply and offers are subject to change
- Financing is based upon approval from a participating lender.
Project cost: $3,500
Customer pays: $875
How to find out if you’re eligible for the Mass Save® program
- Call 1-866-527-SAVE (7283) to schedule a no-cost Home Energy Assessment. Have your National Grid and Eversource account numbers and rates available.
- During the appointment, Mass Save® representative will provide you with a complete Home Energy Assessment, including recommendations for energy-efficient improvements. Plus, energy-saving products like LEDs, advanced power strips, and thermostats will be installed at no cost as needed during the assessment.
- After the assessment, you will receive mail or an email with the recommended contractor list where you can select Northeast Home & Energy as your preferred attic insulation installer.
- Once selected, Northeast Home & Energy will reach out to you to set up an appointment and answer any questions you may have.
- After work is completed, Mass Save® will conduct quality assurance inspections for Home Energy Assessments, air sealing, insulation, HEAT Loans, and rebated heating systems.
Your home energy project may qualify for a 0% interest loan
HEAT loans are loans through the Mass Save® program that provide consumers with a 0% interest loan for qualified home improvement projects that improve the energy-efficiency in their homes. You could qualify for up to $25,000 for a 7-year term.
The HEAT loan may also be used to install new Energy Star replacement windows. If insulation and/or air sealing is recommended, then those recommended measures must be completed to qualify to finance the window purchase.
Save on Attic Insulation
Call us today for a free assessment to see how much you could be saving.
Are you wondering if your roof needs replacement? We can advise you with an honest assessment of your roof.