How is a 1-day roof accomplished?
If you want the standard asphalt shingles and have a roof of 3,000 square feet or less, it is definitely possible to get it done in one day!
At Northeast Home & Energy, our family-run business has almost 40 years of experience with efficient and effective roof replacement. If you want a company that is reliable and trustworthy, then we are the company for you!
Here’s what we do:
- Inspect the roof for signs of damage
- Remove the existing shingles
- Confirm that the structure underneath is in good condition
- Lay a protective water-proof leak barrier
- Install the new shingles
With an appropriate number of experienced installers and a calculated plan to get the job done right, progress happens very quickly. Although repair needs or sudden changes in weather can change the completion time, we work hard to minimize delays.
Advantages of quick roof installation
No one wants to spend days outside of a home waiting for it to be fit for living again. That is why we, Northeast Home & Energy, are committed to performing a quality roof installation as quickly as possible. Consider these benefits:
- Lower costs – A well-organized large crew can work in waves to speed up the process. Cutting out the travel expenses and a possible 2nd day (for the average size home) adds up to the savings.
- Fewer interruptions of your daily life – a one-day job is usually done between the time you leave for work in the morning and the time you come home in the evening, so you don’t have to take the day off.
- Cleaner grounds – No open workspaces or debris to attract kids or pets once the job is complete.
- Less noise or disruptions for family members, pets, and neighbors.
For many of our homeowners, Northeast Home & Energy is a one-stop shop for roofing, siding, windows, insulation, and more. If your new roof is part of a larger project, getting it done in one day helps you get that much closer to completion.
At Northeast Home & Energy, we care about you and your home. Our commitment to your long-term satisfaction means that we’re focused on your needs from start to finish. We will provide personal attention and take care of your property before, during, and after the job. To find out if your home qualifies for a one-day roof installation, contact us or request a free estimate today!
Thinking about replacing your roof? Worried about how construction will affect your daily routine? Here at Northeast Home & Energy, we understand that replacing your roof is a big decision. You do not want it to impact your day-to-day routine any longer than necessary. That is why we can offer a one-day installation in many cases, depending on the size of your roof, the weather, and a few other factors.