How do I know if I need a new roof?
New England Wear & Tear
How do you know your roof needs to be replaced entirely or just repaired? This depends on the type & age of the roof, the integrity of the roof system, and the severity of the roof’s damage.
- Some of the telltale signs of a roof needing replacement are leaks, blistering, peeling, stains or discoloration, mold, cracks or curls in shingles, and missing or loose shingles.
- More difficult to see problems are loose seams, deteriorated flashings, or excessive surface granules accumulating in the gutters or downspouts.
- All too often, roof system problems are only discovered after leaking or other serious damage has occurred. An inspection is needed to ensure most inconspicuous problems are detected.
In New England, our homes are subject to severe weather every year. From blizzards to Nor’easters, your roof must stand up to rain, snow, hail, high winds, and flying debris. If a storm has damaged your roof, it’s important to understand the full impact and act quickly to resolve the problem. Northeast Home & Energy can make the repair or the replacement you need quickly and expertly, often more quickly than larger contractors can.
Exceptional craftsmanship for your home
Your home is central to your life and likely one of your biggest investments. Are you wondering if your roof needs replacement? We can advise you with an honest assessment of your roof.
Northeast is a local, family-owned roofing business serving your neighborhood since 1980. We insist on complete honesty and transparency with homeowners and guarantee all of our work by offering industry leading warranties. We provide personalized service to every homeowner we work with by treating your home as though it were our own.
Protect it with a durable and reliable roof expertly installed by Northeast Home & Energy.
Call today and make an appointment for a free roof estimate!
Are there financial benefits of a new roof?
Yes! Replacing your roof will increase the value of your home and may earn you discounts on home insurance. If you are planning on selling your home, a new roof will make a positive impact on your home’s “curb appeal” and translate into a higher selling price. Often, our homeowners choose to replace their roof when they repaint their house or replace the siding in preparation for putting the home up for sale.
Let us assess your roof! Our roofing experts will answer all of your questions and guide you through the process of roof replacement if that is appropriate.
Our thorough roof assessment will help clarify what action you need to take to address any damage or problems you have, including:
- Ice dams
- Damaged or missing shingles
- Worn-out flashing around chimney
- Deteriorated shingle granules
- Unsound wood rot
- Sagging roof
- Unsecure gutters
- Damaged or missing caulking
- Decayed rubber boots around pipes
- Cracked chimney or missing caps
Many of your neighbors have trusted us with their exterior home projects, therefore, we would like the opportunity to provide you the same quality service and reliability with your home.
Before and After
Drag left and right to see these home’s transformations below.