At Northeast Home & Energy, the health, wellness, and safety of our homeowners and employees is our top priority.
As a leader in the home improvement industry for over 40 years, it is our duty as an essential business to continue to serve our homeowners during these uncertain times.
Northeast Home & Energy is open to service all of your exterior home improvement needs including roof replacements, roof repairs, leaks and other emergency services.
We will be monitoring and implementing all critical safety measures recommended by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Please note that our office at 21 N Main St North Grafton, MA 01536 is not open to the public, but we can be reached at 508-839-7001 or by emailing email@example.com.
While we recognize that home improvement projects may not be a top priority to homeowners given the current circumstances, we just wanted to let you know that we are available in the event that our services are needed.
- We have implemented frequent and consistent communication with all team members and managers about the health and welfare of our employees.
- We are utilizing technology to provide our customers a safe and healthy experience.
- Site visits can be performed outside the home.
- Satellite imagery can be used for job site layout and measurements, while various methods of communication (ie. cell phones and live video chat) can be used perform full consultations without the need for in-person meetings.
- All work agreements and transactions can be finalized using our paperless documents and electronic signatures.
For homeowners that do find themselves at home thinking about their roofing, siding, or windows projects, we are offering our biggest savings to date as a token of our appreciation during these uncertain times.
Respectfully, it is our homeowners who will determine the comfort level of interaction going forward and Northeast Home & Energy will remain committed to serving our Massachusetts community.
We are in this together.